Internet Explorer is constantly changing. It is a dynamic program and its creators are always developing and adding exciting and useful new features to it. The frequency with which Internet Explorer is updated varies, but you will definitely want to make sure you keep up with new versions. Fortunately, it is a simple matter to check to see if a new version is out and to update your own version to the new one.
Steps to Follow
- Turn on Internet Explorer on your computer and go to its home page
- Click on the 'Get It Now' button.
- Use your mouse to select the 'Download' button.
- Follow the automated download and installation instructions. You are downloading the most recent version of Internet Explorer. Once you have downloaded and installed the program, your browser will be completely updated. You will have access to all the latest features of Internet Explorer.
- Sign up for the free 'Exploring Windows Newsletter'. Whenever a new version of Internet Explorer becomes available, you'll automatically receive a notification via email along with a link to the new download.