AutoComplete is a feature offered by many browsers to keep track of information that you have recently typed, such as website address, and form information (like login forms). Its purpose is to try and anticipate what you are typing so that it can provide you with possible matches and thus save you time.
If you share a computer, you don’t want your typed information to be popping up for others to see. By deleting the autocomplete history, all of that information will be removed.
Steps to Follow
1. Open Internet Explorer 9.
2. Click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of the browser (or use the Alt+X keyboard command).
3. Select Internet options.
4. Select the Content tab.
5. Go to the AutoComplete section and click the Settings button.
6. Click the Delete AutoComplete history button.
7. Click the OK button in the AutoComplete Settings window.
8. Click the OK button in the Internet Options window.