How to Disable Accelerated Graphics in IE 9
IE9 supports Full hardware acceleration for text, graphics, and video to provide a rich web experience. By default, hardware acceleration (GPU rendering) is enabled in IE9 to offer next-generation experiences with GPU-powered HTML5 graphics.Hardware Acceleration (GPU Rendering) is the most interesting and important feature of recently released Beta version of Internet Explorer 9. It was introduced to increase performance of IE however you can disable it manually.
Steps to Follow
- Open Internet Explorer 9 browser.
- Click the gear icon on the far right side of the toolbar and choose Internet Options
- When the Internet Options window appears click on the advanced tab.
- Under Accelerated graphics, check the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering checkbox.
- Then click on Apply and OK
- Now restart Internet explorer for the changes to take effect.