How to Disable Tab Support in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer 7,8 & 9 allows you to open multiple Web pages in the same browsing window in the form of tabs. You don’t like to browse the web in tabs and prefer windows instead, or feel that opening too many tabs will drain the system resources
So you want to disable tab support feature in Internet Explorer . Here is a simple tutorial guide you to disable the tab support feature in Internet Explorer .
Steps to Follow
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Then go to Tools option in the menu bar
- Choose Internet Options from the drop down menu
- Then Internet Option Box will appear. On the General tab, go to Tabs section click on the settings button
- Next uncheck the Enable Tabbed Browsing check box to disable tabs
- Click OK on the two dialog boxes to close them
- Restart Internet Explorer for the change to take place
Note: If you want to Enable Tab support feature in Internet Explorer just repeat the above step and check the Enable Tabbed Browsing check box.