How to Sync Internet Explorer Bookmarks in iPhone
Steps to follow
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the device’s USB cable
- Then open iTunes
- Choose the iPhone from the left pane of the iTunes window
- Click on the Info tab on the right pane
- Then Scroll down to the other section
- Click on the Sync bookmarks with option and choose Internet Explorer from the list of compatible browsers.
- Once you choose the browser to sync bookmarks with, click on the Apply button to save the changes and wait.
- This process could take several minutes depending on how many bookmarks your browser has.