How to uninstall Internet Explorer 8
There are 2 Simple methods to uninstall Internet Explorer 8.
Uninstall from Programs and Features
1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
3. Select Internet Explorer 8, and then click Uninstall. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to uninstall Internet Explorer 8.
5. When you're done, restart Windows.
Uninstall Using Command prompt.
1. To Uninstall IE8 from command line you need to execute below from command prompt: %windir%\ie8\spuninst\spuninst.exe