Data Execution Prevention (DEP) is a security feature that can help prevent damage to your computer from viruses and other security threats. By default it is enabled in Internet Explorer. You still want to disable the Data Execution Prevention feature in Internet Explorer.
Here is the simple guide you to disable the DEP feature in Internet Explorer.
1. Open your Internet Explorer browser
2. Then click on Tools menu
3. Next from the drop down menu choose Internet Options
4. From Internet Options window click on Advanced tab
5. Then under Settings option go to Security
6. Scroll down to find Enable memory protection to help mitigate online attack and uncheck it
7. Click Apply and OK to save the changes