How to increase the speed of your Internet explorer
90% of the users will use the browsers as the way they were installed. Did you know that you the performance can be maximized with basic settings?? Here are a few tips for you to speed the browser speed:
Steps to Follow
1. While installing/upgrading IE, you will be prompted to choose your settings. Choose custom settings and choose only the options that you need.
2. When you are prompted to turn on suggested sites, choose No.
3. Skip choosing a default search provider.
4. Choose No when you are prompted to download search provider updates.
5. Turn off allt the Web accelerators.
6. Enable compatibility view, when prompted.