How to print google books from IE
Google books is a way to explore and read a wide range of books. Google Books (previously known as Google Book Search and Google Print) is a service from Google that searches the full text of books that Google has scanned, converted to text using optical character recognition, and stored in its digital database.In many cases, you can read the entire book for free. Other service allow you to read a few pages before you are requested to buy the book online. Google books prevents to print from its database.
This article will help you to print a page from Google Books from IE.
Steps to Follow
- Download IE and install the Fireshot add-on.To download Fireshot click here.
- Choose a book from Google books and scroll to the page you wish to print.
- Maximize the page
- Resize the page to fit the screen
- Right click within your browser and click on Fireshot to take a screenshot and then choose 'edit'.
- In the Fireshot editor click and drag to draw a box around the image of the google page you wish to print. At right, click 'crop'.
- Save the cropped image of the page to your hard drive as a JPG file.
- Open the JPG file in your image viewer and print the image.