How to change download Folder In IE
By default, IE9 will save your downloaded files to %windir%/Users/Your username/Downloads.However if you want to change that location to any of your personal folder,you could follow this easy tutorial.Some times you would like to save the download file in to a convenient location for ex. Desktop.
Steps to Follow
- Open Internet Explorer 9.
- Next click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, then click on View downloads Or press Ctrl+J
- Then click on the Options link
- Under Download Options window click on Browse button
- Navigate to and choose the folder that you want Internet Explorer 9 to use as the default download location
- Click on OK and then Close button
Now you have personalized your download location.