When you type something in the IE address bar, You can see that the content that you had previously entered will automatically appear in the drop-down list. This is very convenient for searching the same content again, but it may disclose your privacy.
Steps To Follow
- Click Start -- Run, type regedit and click OK.
- Locate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedUrls, you can see the addresses in the right window.
- Right-click on the registry value in the right-hand window and select Delete.
If you think it is very difficult to delete them one by one, the following method is very simple.
2. Automatic cleaning:
- Using CCleaner can delete addresses easily. Download CCleaner and run it.
- Select Recently Typed URLs and click Run Cleaner.
- Click OK in the pop-up window, the addresses in the URL Bar will be removed.How to Delete Addresses in the URL BarHow to Delete Addresses in the URL Bar