Always Open Internet Explorer 9 in Full Screen Mode
To view IE 9 in Full Screen Mode, you have to press the F11 key on your keyboard. But, a question comes to mind, how do I get Internet Explorer 9 to run in full screen mode every time I open it instead of having to always press the F11 key? Yes, there’s a way to do this!
Steps to Follow
- Always Open Internet Explorer 9 in Full Screen Mode
- Open RegEdit by going to the Start Menu -> type regedit in the search box and then hit Enter.
- Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
- Locate the value Fullscreen from the Main key.
- Double-click Fullscreen, enter Yes into the value data field, and then hit OK.
- The next time you open IE 9, it will run in full screen mode automatically. To revert the change, set the value data back to no.