For safety reasons, the newer versions of Internet Explorer allow you to block unrated websites. Website ratings allow you to block some websites that include certain types of objectionable material. Some websites have no rating; to be safe, you can block all websites that are not rated.Internet Explorer Content Advisor uses ratings that websites provide to identify potentially offensive content to allow or block them with. This will show you how to allow or block all users to view websites that have no rating with Content Advisor. By default, unrated websites are blocked by Content Advisor.
Steps to Follow
- In Internet Explorer, click on Tools and Internet Options.
- Click on the Content tab and on the Settings button.
- If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
- Type in your Content Advisor supervisor password and click on OK.
- Click on the General tab.
- Under User options, uncheck the Users can see websites that have no rating box, and click on OK.
- Click on OK.
- Close and reopen Internet Explorer to apply.