When you find a website that you want to revisit, it's a good idea to bookmark it for future use. It's easy to bookmark a page, and building your Favorites list can make browsing the internet very easy.
Steps to Follow
- Visit the website that you want to bookmark by typing the URL in your web browser's address bar
- Once at the site, navigate to the top of your browser, just underneath the address bar on the far left-hand side. You should see a yellow star, and a second yellow star with a green plus sign. Click the star with the plus sign, and a menu bar will pop up.
- On the menu bar, select the first option, "Add to Favorites." A pop up box will display that says "Add a Favorite."
- The first field is the "Name" field. Next to "Name," the name of the website will automatically fill in. You can leave this as is, or give it a different name to make it easier for you to identify.
- The second field is the "Create In" field, which allows you to choose where the bookmarked link will go. If you are not using folders to separate your Favorites by category, then make sure "Favorites" is selected. If you are using separate folders, use the drop-down menu to locate the folder where you want the bookmark to go. You can also create a new folder by clicking "New Folder."
- When you have finished naming and locating your new bookmark, click "Add." You have now bookmarked a page!
- To view your bookmarked pages, click the yellow star in the upper left-hand side of your browser. Select the "Favorites" tab, and a list of all of your bookmarked pages will appear.