Some users getting tired of seeing those animated ads on the sides of web pages. Animated ads in web pages can be annoying and can disrupt your browsing experience. So you want to disable animated ads in internet Explorer. Here is the simple tutorial guide you to disable animated ads.
Steps to Follow
- Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools
- Then from the drop down menu click on Internet Options
- In the pop up window, choose the Advanced Tab
- In the Settings scroll down menu, go to the Multimedia heading.
- Uncheck Play animations in web pages to disable most animated ads.
- Click Apply and then OK
- Then restart Internet Explorer for the change to take effect
Note: To enable the animated ads again just check Play animations in web pages as mentioned above