How to Change Font Styles Used for Webpages in IE
To Change the Font without overriding the Website Font Setting
NOTE: These settings will not affect webpages that are designed to prevent changes to fonts. This will not allow you to override website font settings.
- Open Internet Explorer, and then click on Tools and Internet Options.
- In the General tab under Appearance, click on the Fonts button.
- To Select Your Own Fonts
Ø Select the Language script from the drop down menu that you want to change the fonts for.
Ø Repeat steps 4A and 4B for other Language scripts that you wish to change the fonts of.
- When finished, click on OK
To Override Website Font Settings
NOTE: This will allow you to use your font choices on all webpages, regardless of whether they've been specified by the website designer to prevent changes to fonts.
- Click on the Accessibility button.
- Refresh (F5) or close and reopen Internet Explorer to see the changes.