Steps to Follow
· Open IE
· Select Internet Options from the Tools menu at the top.
· Now on the option screen select the Privacy tab.
· The best setting is to set the option to “Medium,” then click Apply and then ok to save the changes.
· To set it for just certain web sites do the following
· Open your browser; select Internet Options, from the Tools menu at the top.
· From the option screen click the Privacy tab.
· Click on the Sites” button for web sites.
· Enter “the web site address that you wish to provide permissions to into the “Address of website:” field.
· Next click on the “Allow” button.
· Click on the OK to close the “Per Site Privacy Options” window.
· Next click on the “Advanced” button.
· If “Override automatic cookie handling” is checked, make sure “Accept” is selected for both “First-party cookies” and “Third-party cookies”.
· Now click on the OK to close the “Advanced Privacy Options” window.
· Finally click on the OK to close the “Internet Options” window.
Now Internet Explorer 7 will remember the permissions set for your favorite websites and accept cookies!