An Internet Explorer Script Error occurs when your Internet Explorer experiences difficulties running a client side script from a website. If you are possibly running a pop up killer of some kind which closes the pop up too quickly this causes the script of the website to fail and thus giving you the error for this.
You have some sort of spyware or adware infection that tries to launch something such as a popup but causes script errors. By disabling the debug feature, you can eliminate the possibility of getting script error messages while you are online. Just follow the simple steps to disable the error message.
Steps to Follow
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Toolbar menu > Tools.
- Then choose Internet Option from the drop down menu.
- From internet option dialog box click on advanced tab
- Then go to the Browsing menu and Check the box next to Disable script debugging.
- Again remove the check next to Display a notification about every script error.
- Then click on OK button to save the changes.
- Finally close all internet explorer windows and open it again to take change effect.
Note: Remove the entire temporary internet related files and erase browser history of IE . Adware and viruses can cause script errors. Run adware removal and virus removal software often to prevent the errors. By ez free sms online