How to Block Certain Sites in Explorer
- Click on the "Start" button, then find and click on "Internet Explorer" to start Internet Explorer.
- Click on the "Tools" tab located near the top of the Internet Explorer window. Then click on "Internet Options."
- Click on "Content," then click on the "Settings" button. This button is located under "Content Advisor."
- Select "Approved Sites."
- Type in the URL of the inappropriate site. Make sure to type it in under "Allow this Website."
- Click "Never" next to the URL to block the inappropriate website.
- Click "Apply." This will save your changes
- In the next step, you will be asked to choose a password for the IE content advisor system. This is to ensure that no one else can remove the block from Internet explorer, in your absence.